Self-Paced Training - Lesson 3
Lesson #3 – MaxxTraxx Workflow Overview
The third lesson in the MaxxTraxx Training Curriculum is about the workflow in MaxxTraxx. There are various workflows you can use depending on which version of MaxxTraxx you have and what features you are interested in using to run your business. You may only be interested in writing repair orders in MaxxTraxx, not worrying about part numbers or where you purchased your parts. MaxxTraxx Express is often used just for getting a repair order done. On the other end of the spectrum, MaxxTraxx Corporate users may not only write repair orders, but also track their part purchases and any stocked inventory, and manage their accounting which may include payroll, generating complete financial reports.
The MaxxTraxx Overview Webinar is an informational session to share with you features that you will use on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to track your business to the level of detail you want; generate accurate reports for inventory, employee productivity, profit and loss financials, and more.
In addition, we will review the MaxxTraxx Task List to assist you in using the training tools to ensure each task that is learned and performed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis correctly. We’ve found that full accounting users typically spend about 50% of their data entry time writing repair orders, 30% entering their part purchases, and the remaining 20% performing cash drawer and accounting tasks, all the while generating a real-time income and expense statement automatically in the background.
Join us for this one-hour information Webinar to learn more about how MaxxTraxx is laid out, where to access the features and functions to accomplish the tasks you’re interested in, and see how to optimize the workflow options in MaxxTraxx. The majority of MaxxTraxx is used to write repair orders and/or part invoices and to restock the parts you purchase; so we recommend viewing the Service Writing videos Part 1, 2 and 3. These take you through the entire process of both tasks along with the main screen feature review video before the Webinar.
1) View the following training video under the video training section of the Web site:
(Click on the training videos listed below to start the video)
- Service Writing Part 1 - 2014
- Service Writing Part 1 - 2014 (for older computers - Windows Media Player)
- Service Writing Part 2 - 2014
- Service Writing Part 2 - 2014 (for older computers - Windows Media Player)
- Service Writing Part 3 - 2014
- Service Writing Part 3 - 2014 (for older computers - Windows Media Player)
- Main Screen Feature Review
2) Attend a Live Webinar – Lesson #3 MaxxTraxx Workflow Overview Click here for Webinar Schedule
Don't want to wait for the next Live Webinar? Click below for an "archived" Lesson #3 Webinar:
3) Review the following document which will be discussed in the webinar:
- MaxxTraxx Task List (Click on the PDF document to view/download)