Turning off Windows 10 Windows Update Delivery Optimization (WUDO) for faster Internet
Q. After updating to Windows 10, my internet seems slower.
Windows 10 has added a new feature called Windows Update Delivery Optimization (WUDO) that can slow down your system's internet speed.
To disable this feature, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Settings in the Start menu
- Search for Update & Security
- Under Windows Update, open Advanced Options
- Under Choose How Updates are Installed, select Choose how updates are delivered
- Disable the toggle under Updated from More than One Place